Life Lately

6/03/2016


Life lately has been all about…


Blessings.
Yep that’s it. I’ve been blessed this semester. First I met someone who is actually currently having an impact in my life. My inspiration why I work hard on my plates especially Advertising Practice! This is all for you bubby!(And Mom of course <3)  Another one is the opportunities the endless opportunities you guys. And lastly, I GOT A MACBOOK PRO 15″! I’ve always wanted one but it’s too expensive it costs around 125 thousand pesos! I am really grateful for this semester! Plus, my grades are good too! I’m really thankful aaaahhh <3
By the way, my summer vacation has officially started! I’m going to isolate myself inside my room and just watched series like FRIENDS and Gravity Falls! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe